Monday, January 12, 2009

so, about my fanfics.

So, yeaaa. About my fanfics.. I really don't think I'm ever going to finish them. I just get this bad vibe about them now. And I just really don't feel like ever finishing them. So, I'm gonna take the time now to write a summary for all the stories on how they were suppose to end. It will probably give me the closure I need. So, here we go....

We Weren't Crazy - So yea I know I only needed to write one more chapter, but I don't think I can do it. Anywho, the story ends with Nick standing Casey up because he's leaving for LA.. for good. Casey decides to run to Nick's house -in the pouring down rain of course- just as their car is leaving. Big Rob stops the car as they see her behind them, asking Nick if he wants to say goodbye, but Nick says no. Casey is left standing in the rain, watching Nick walk right out of her life. Sad, I know -get over it. The song Jasey Rae by All Time Low was my complete inspiration. Listen to it. It fits perfectly. Haha. Oh, and the original inspiration came from the song We Weren't Crazy by Josh Gracin. Listen to that too. Okay, that one's over. On to the next one..

Cross My Heart - Kiera and Joe. So cute. I really liked writing about them. Joe is so fun to write about. Anyways, I was always confused about where I was taking this story. I still don't know how it would have ended. I think maybe Joe would have been way more into the relationship because Kiera was different that other girls he had been with -someone who actually got him and made him truly happy. Kiera, on the other hand probably would have been less trustworthy of Joe because she didn't really know how well she could trust him. And being Joe Jonas, he's got to have a reputation. Haha. But the Joe shows Kiera how much she truly means to him and she opens up, finally letting her full feelings for him out. Yadda Yadda. Mush Mush. Kissy Kissy. Just another love story. Haha. And the "cross my heart" part of it would have been in there as what Joe and Kiera said to each other about everything.. "Pinky promise.. Cross my heart." My friend and her boyfriend do it. It's kind of annoying but still cute haha. And both The Rocket Summer and Nevertheless's songs named Cross My Heart would have worked. I made it so kind of fit both.

Moment of Truth - Okay, so I only wrote like two chapters of this. But I truly did love it. I was so excited to write about it, I just didn't know how. I got inspiration for this from another site's story and Secret Life of an American Teenager. Ha ha -I actually hate that show a lottt. But I liked a part of it. Okay, So Nick gets an intense scholarship to Penn State -or was it Pitt? IDK. Haha. One of those two. And Lindsey, Nick's girlfriend, gets all selfish and doesn't really want Nick to go. They've been together for a long time and she just doesn't want him to leave her in the blink of an eye. She gets this idea of a way to keep Nick hers and so he'll never leave her -get pregnant. woah! shocker right? Haha. Yes, Lindsey is purposely going to get pregnant from Nick Jonas. She figures that if they have a baby together, Nick won't go to college and they'll become the happy little family she's always dreamed. Psychee, like I was going to let that happen. No. Nick would eventually find out and get pissssed the fuck off and leave Lindsey and the baby. That's all I had thought of. I hope Nick really wouldn't do that in real life.. Haha. I had no inspirational song for this.. Sigh.. Haha.


So, those were the endings of all my unfinished fanfics. I know I'll get ideas for one shots and I'll post them here. So get ready. I've had a Jaylor one shot up my sleeve for a while now. Perhaps, I'll get the chance to finish it tomorrow, if we have a snow day.. I'll cross my fingers.

I have a killer headache and I have a shit load of stuff to do. Puck you, missss. I want to watch more Summer Heights High.. and Entourage.

Later haterssss,
-Taylor

No comments: