Sunday, January 11, 2009

and so another week begins..

So, it's Sunday. And of course, I waited to do my homework until the last minute. I'm taking a 'break' from my spanish homework to type out a new blog.


My boys, the Steelers, are totally dominating the chargers right now. I only got to see the first half fully because I was forced by my demanding brother to pick him up from his girlfriend's house. Wtf, mate? But we went to Sonic after. Ah, good ole' Americana food. Gotta love it. We came home to a whole buffett of Chinese food. Two cultures in one night -I'm a happy camper.


I started making bracelets yesterday during my day long Entourage marathon. I made a black hemp bracelet then a bracelet that says 'guilty pleasure' and 'fearless'. I plan on making more tonight during the Golden Globes. I'm only watching to get ideas for prom dresses haha.


Speaking of Prom, it's been a much discussed topic between my friends and I lately. We're all wondering who we'll go with, what dress we'll wear and most importantly -if it will be fun. I'm almost positive it will, because the junior and senior classes are really close. We almost have all our parties together. So having a dance with just us should be nice.


I'm really curious about who I'll go with, to be honest. I don't really like anyone right now, I'm just basically flirting with everyone haha. It's fun. I want someone to like me for once -without me caring so much.


Well I better finish my Spanish. Perhaps I'll go downstairs and watch the game with my family and the Rosairs while doing my homework. Bahah.


FYI, I'm wearing my Polomolu jersey. I got it for Christmas. It's pretty much kickass. Checkk it.

- Taylor

1 comment:

Emele said...

there is a guy at my school who wore that same jersey on Friday.