Monday, February 16, 2009

10 more things.

so, after i did my 25 things on facebook, i realized they weren't really that important. they didn't really teach you anything more about me. so these are 10 more in-depth random things.

1. when i was younger, my mom used to sign my brother and i up for the most random classes. rollerskating, cake decorating, diving, and intense swimming classes. diving was probably the worst experience of my life.

2. as much as i try not to, what people say about me really affects me. my feelings get hurt so easily and i almost start crying. i really am trying not to care, but everytime it just hits something deep inside that just like hurts my entire self.

3. i really really do hate school. like A LOT. i do the work and i get good grades, but i hate every second of it. i truly would not want to go to college if i didn't have to.

4. the thought of deciding the rest of my life in less than a year scares me so much.

5. the fact that i don't have a boyfriend makes me more depressed than you could possibly imagine. sometimes, i just drive around in my car and cry while listening to taylor swift. i really want that one person i can call and talk to all the time, and willingly wants to talk and be with me. see, i'm starting to cry just thinking about it.

6. i'm way too emotional. i cry over everything. literally, EVERYTHING.

there's only 6 i could think of. i just finished watching the bachelor. good bye.

No comments: